We have made the receiver the same for every model from the 2tonne auto right up to the 6tonne auto, the only difference being that the 6tonne takes a 1&1/4″ shank, where as every other receiver takes the standard 7/8″ shank.
FORGED CHROMOLY, tow tongues are the toughest tongues on the market by far.
Finished in quality black gloss powdercoat, this tongue features a standard 7/8″ hole size to suit our standard 3.5tonne tapered pins, and our automatic receivers (the same shank size as the standard ball coupling).
These tongues are rated to a massive 4.5tonne capacity with a max A-frame weight of 450kg.
These are a standard fit into any Hayman Reese type square receiver with a 2 inch opening.
• Brackets: more than 40 types of dedicated brackets available on request
• Dual Shock-Absorber: absorbs shocks in case of heavy stress
• Roller support: facilitates the rolling up of the fabric
• Secure Lock: adjusts the height of the lead bar
• Reinforced arms: keep the fabric tensioned
• One Way Roll: guides the direction of rolling up
• LEDs: double front LED arrangement + case box
• Triple guide: allows the installation of two front panels and other accessories
• Leg: telescopic and equipped with a reinforced joint