It incorporates a sign speaker (240VAC connector provided) AND a rotator engine incorporated with the receiving wire lodging AND a remote control for that. It additionally accompanies approx. 8 meters of TV lead with a weatherproof fitting toward one side.
• Includes promoter amp which will drive two TVs
• Compatible with our adaptive pole frameworks (sold independently)
Zero Breeze Mark 2 Air Conditioner x 1
Power Adapter 240W 24V output x 1
Drainage Pipe 80cm x 1
Front Air outlet duct 80cm x 1
Front Air Outlet Duct connection Adapter x 1
Venting Hose 120 cm x 2
Venting Hose Connection Adapter x 1
IR Remote Controller x 1
Zero Breeze Mark 2 User Guide x 1
Screw For Front Air Outlet Duct Connection Adapter x 2
• Brackets: more than 40 types of dedicated brackets available on request
• Dual Shock-Absorber: absorbs shocks in case of heavy stress
• Roller support: facilitates the rolling up of the fabric
• Secure Lock: adjusts the height of the lead bar
• Reinforced arms: keep the fabric tensioned
• One Way Roll: guides the direction of rolling up
• LEDs: double front LED arrangement + case box
• Triple guide: allows the installation of two front panels and other accessories
• Leg: telescopic and equipped with a reinforced joint
The Fiamma Privacy Rooms are the genuine Wall Kit designed to be used injunction with the Fiamma F45 Awnings. These speciality annex kits have been engineered to achieve a quick and uncomplicated setup without compromising on functionality or style.
The updated kits include large openable windows on all sides fitted with both mosquito screens and curtains. The mutli panel front provides an adjustable configuration, this allows the door to be positioned at either end to suit your surroundings.
Styled with grey and white tones and constructed from UV resistant, waterproof and washable vinyl fabric, these walls will continue to complement any RV for years to come.
Fiamma FastClip System is included within this kit.
Supplied with pegs, ladder bands, guylines and a carry bag.
Bug Mesh screens fit around the door opening using Hook & Loop strips. The screen, therefore, needs to overlap the opening by ideally, at least 2cm either side and the top. So, the screen size needed is the door opening size plus sufficient overlap for the Hook & Loop strips to attach to a convenient position around the door.
Sometimes there will not be enough space around the opening (due to cupboards, etc.) however, the screen can be installed satisfactorily even if there is only about 1cm. The Hook & Loop strips can simply be sliced in half lengthways.
You can contact us anytime if you need advice or assistance.
Hook & Loop strips and full fitting instructions are included with every Bug Mesh Screen.