We have made the receiver the same for every model from the 2tonne auto right up to the 6tonne auto, the only difference being that the 6tonne takes a 1&1/4″ shank, where as every other receiver takes the standard 7/8″ shank.
• Brackets: more than 40 types of dedicated brackets available on request
• Dual Shock-Absorber: absorbs shocks in case of heavy stress
• Roller support: facilitates the rolling up of the fabric
• Secure Lock: adjusts the height of the lead bar
• Reinforced arms: keep the fabric tensioned
• One Way Roll: guides the direction of rolling up
• LEDs: double front LED arrangement + case box
• Triple guide: allows the installation of two front panels and other accessories
• Leg: telescopic and equipped with a reinforced joint
The Fiamma Privacy Rooms are the genuine Wall Kit designed to be used injunction with the Fiamma F45 Awnings. These speciality annex kits have been engineered to achieve a quick and uncomplicated setup without compromising on functionality or style.
The updated kits include large openable windows on all sides fitted with both mosquito screens and curtains. The mutli panel front provides an adjustable configuration, this allows the door to be positioned at either end to suit your surroundings.
Styled with grey and white tones and constructed from UV resistant, waterproof and washable vinyl fabric, these walls will continue to complement any RV for years to come.
Fiamma FastClip System is included within this kit.
Supplied with pegs, ladder bands, guylines and a carry bag.
Bug Mesh screens fit around the door opening using Hook & Loop strips. The screen, therefore, needs to overlap the opening by ideally, at least 2cm either side and the top. So, the screen size needed is the door opening size plus sufficient overlap for the Hook & Loop strips to attach to a convenient position around the door.
Sometimes there will not be enough space around the opening (due to cupboards, etc.) however, the screen can be installed satisfactorily even if there is only about 1cm. The Hook & Loop strips can simply be sliced in half lengthways.
You can contact us anytime if you need advice or assistance.
Hook & Loop strips and full fitting instructions are included with every Bug Mesh Screen.