• Brackets: more than 40 types of dedicated brackets available on request
• Dual Shock-Absorber: absorbs shocks in case of heavy stress
• Roller support: facilitates the rolling up of the fabric
• Secure Lock: adjusts the height of the lead bar
• Reinforced arms: keep the fabric tensioned
• One Way Roll: guides the direction of rolling up
• LEDs: double front LED arrangement + case box
• Triple guide: allows the installation of two front panels and other accessories
• Leg: telescopic and equipped with a reinforced joint
Bug Mesh screens fit around the door opening using Hook & Loop strips. The screen, therefore, needs to overlap the opening by ideally, at least 2cm either side and the top. So, the screen size needed is the door opening size plus sufficient overlap for the Hook & Loop strips to attach to a convenient position around the door.
Sometimes there will not be enough space around the opening (due to cupboards, etc.) however, the screen can be installed satisfactorily even if there is only about 1cm. The Hook & Loop strips can simply be sliced in half lengthways.
You can contact us anytime if you need advice or assistance.
Hook & Loop strips and full fitting instructions are included with every Bug Mesh Screen.